For Sale The Original Leatherman Wave with Box, Leather Case and Leatherman Tool Adaptor for Wave

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Every_Cloud

Mar 13, 2024
Southern part of the UK
The Original Leatherman Wave with Box, Leather Case and The Original Leatherman Tool Adaptor for Wave - all in IMHO Mint Condition - £150 includes UK Postage Tracked 24 - PayPal - PM if interested.

I have searched the WWW and cannot see any Waves in this box and with this beautiful leather sheaf. I understand that the Tool Adaptor is hard to find. I am probably under pricing these but as long as they go to someone who will appreciate (hopefully not a flipper) them then I am happy.

tempImageGjnKly.jpg
tempImage0JOZCY.jpg

tempImageZ7egF2.jpg
tempImageCePvKE.jpg
tempImagePYyAFj.jpg

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
A great tool at a great price! Better than the current Wave IMHO.
Mine (now sadly with a broken spring but in use in my workroom as a permanent feature) was given to me by Tim Leatherman himself! I use the pouch to EDC my Rebar.

Reactions: Every_Cloud

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
A great tool at a great price! Better than the current Wave IMHO.
Mine (now sadly with a broken spring but in use in my workroom as a permanent feature) was given to me by Tim Leatherman himself! I use the pouch to EDC my Rebar.

?? Have they stopped making this model then? what a shame.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE