Camo Down Jacket 11.65 delivered

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
They arw a very tight fit so go one size larger amd save having to exchange like I did.
Usually a large but I could not do it up and if I had reached forward would have torn it dowm the back like the hulk........
Also quite thin. A spring/autumn coat at max but should make a good layer under another coat.
But for the price still very good.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

markie*mark0

Settler
Sep 21, 2010
warrington
just got an XL like many have said, worth a shot at just over a £10

what's the score with the payment (monthly invoice) never had anything like that before, i'm guessing we just get a bill in a month or so?

Monikieman

Jun 17, 2013
Monikie, Angus
just got an XL like many have said, worth a shot at just over a £10

what's the score with the payment (monthly invoice) never had anything like that before, i'm guessing we just get a bill in a month or so?

I'm not sure. Told my brother about it yesterday and he ordered one. It came up that he didn't have a good credit score and had to pay with a card there and then!

I haven't paid for mine.

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Got mine today too, agree about the colour, much more subdued than i imagined from the pics. Fits perfectly and packs up small, i wanted this for an extra layer for in camp and it looks like it will be perfect.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

sausage100uk

Settler
May 4, 2013
United Kingdom
Wore mine for the rainy walk home from town, perfect under-layer for my waterproof. light as a feather (no pun intended), packs down really small. two external pockets, two internal. mega bargain I reckon..

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mine arrived today as well. Put it on and it fitted snugly, just a bit tight over the shoulders to be honest and I'd bought a large too. So my brother's stood in front of me facing a 15 mile ride home to his house on his Vespa (I know, I hang my head in shame I'm related to a mod :eek:) so I handed it to him to try on and it fitted fine under his parka perfectly.

So I said "Oh sod it, you can have it, I'll buy another one in XL."

He phoned to say he got home safe and sound and was actually very warm with the jacket, first time in a LONG while. Does make me wonder how he manages to go fast enough for the wind to chill him, but whatever. :confused:

So I got online and followed the link to the website to buy another one... and wouldn't you know it, they've sold out. :aargh4: Only the black one left and that's going for £35. :rant:

Oh well, perhaps it's a sign I have too many jackets, whereas my brother doesn't.

Last edited:

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
Mine has arrived too, I love it. The camo is awful but I don't plan on wearing on the outside anyway, it will be used as a mid layer. Has anyone else checked the washing instructions and seen the tiny book they've stitched into the jacket. Made me laugh.

Jonbodthethird

Settler
Sep 5, 2013
Kettering/Stilton
Mine arrived today as well. Put it on and it fitted snugly, just a bit tight over the shoulders to be honest and I'd bought a large too. So my brother's stood in front of me facing a 15 mile ride home to his house on his Vespa (I know, I hang my head in shame I'm related to a mod :eek:) so I handed it to him to try on and it fitted fine under his parka perfectly.

So I said "Oh sod it, you can have it, I'll buy another one in XL."

He phoned to say he got home safe and sound and was actually very warm with the jacket, first time in a LONG while. Does make me wonder how he manages to go fast enough for the wind to chill him, but whatever. :confused:

So I got online and followed the link to the website to buy another one... and wouldn't you know it, they've sold out. :aargh4: Only the black one left and that's going for £35. :rant:

Oh well, perhaps it's a sign I have too many jackets, whereas my brother doesn't.

I wouldn't go saying disgusting things like that here you'll get banned! "Mods" rofl joking buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE