Call That a Hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
This is a Hammock.
11866345_849179271866199_2188068126568395661_n_zpsdhli7dia.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
And just when you get settled you realise that you need a pee. I imagine that ladder would be great fun in the dark, especially with a breeze blowing.

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
That's just hassle from start to finish. A bit like deconstructed food. Why take something simple and good and turn it into something bad??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Not being funny or owt, but if thats the size of the hammock, how big would the tarp be to go over it!?!

I have enough trouble getting into my hammock after a drink or two... imagine trying to climb that ladder! Unless of course the scantily clad woman comes with every purchase... maybe she is there to help you on and out of the thing... make you comfortable when you're in there... sort of a hammock-maid?

Gaudette

Aug 24, 2012
Cambs
Not being funny or owt, but if thats the size of the hammock, how big would the tarp be to go over it!?!

I have enough trouble getting into my hammock after a drink or two... imagine trying to climb that ladder! Unless of course the scantily clad woman comes with every purchase... maybe she is there to help you on and out of the thing... make you comfortable when you're in there... sort of a hammock-maid?

Ah I didn't see the lady. What an excellent idea!

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
I wonder if i applied for Alone, would i be allowed to take one of these as one of my items?... 56 days?...pffffft. wake me up around Christmas.

Not if its set on Vancouver Island again... you'd get blown into the sea the first night.

Feb 21, 2015
Durham
Thats no Hammock its a HENT! a hammock tent...lol
a yearor so i was walkin througj some woodland and heard a cough....i looked.....looked.coudnt see ANYONE!
so i called out, and a voice said, im up here!
I looked and a lad of 20 or so was 35 feeet or so up a beech tree in a hammock! I said how the ferk did ya get up there? he said easy...and proceeded to drop down on a rope.,
turned out he was a tree surgeon anf preferred sleeping up high as no one ever disturbed him!

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
a yearor so i was walkin througj some woodland and heard a cough....i looked.....looked.coudnt see ANYONE!
so i called out, and a voice said, im up here!
I looked and a lad of 20 or so was 35 feeet or so up a beech tree in a hammock! I said how the ferk did ya get up there? he said easy...and proceeded to drop down on a rope.,
turned out he was a tree surgeon anf preferred sleeping up high as no one ever disturbed him!

[video=youtube;RbTUTNenvCY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbTUTNenvCY[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE