Bushmoot 2014 - who is going?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
Unless I've missed it I haven't seen a "who's going?" thread yet. So - who is going, and is there anything you've signed up for already, or looking forward to doing this year?

I am, with Mrs DHD and my two kids. I've signed up for the leatherwork, and Mrs DHD is doing the 2-day willow basket course. More than anything my two are looking forward to seeing all their friends again this year. This is some of what they got up to last year:

[video=youtube;mp1YHgoKJzU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mp1YHgoKJzU[/video]

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I had plans too but my transportation hookup fell through so i'll be watching for the reports and looking forward to next year

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
I was really hoping to get to it but i had not planned properly, next year i'll be there and by then you'll all be like digital family to me

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I'll be there. And I'm bringing some company with me :)
3 weeks. You think I can start going through my gear now? You know, just to make sure I have everything, and it will fit in my rucksack, and that I have everything, and to double check it will fit in my rucksack...
I better check I don't need to buy anything extra....

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'll be there. And I'm bringing some company with me :)
3 weeks. You think I can start going through my gear now? You know, just to make sure I have everything, and it will fit in my rucksack, and that I have everything, and to double check it will fit in my rucksack...
I better check I don't need to buy anything extra....

What? You mean you don't have a "Bushmoot 2014 kitlist" .doc file on your computer, that you tweak over and over and over during the year??

Madness ...

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
The Naughty Corner is ace, as long as you're on strong meds or drunk, other wise you won't understand what's going on, to all the Bobs are we pegging this year :)

Rev G

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The Naughty Corner is ace, as long as you're on strong meds or drunk, other wise you won't understand what's going on, to all the Bobs are we pegging this year :)

Rev G

Yarp, Peggy Sue is definitely going to get hung out to dry, for the greater good, FOR THE GREATER GOOD!

Last edited:

Countryman

Native
Jun 26, 2013
North Dorset
I'm there for at least the core days with 3 kids and hopefully a buddy and his.

Just come home from a weekend away with Wildway Bushcraft taking up the special offer deal he posted on here and shaking out new gear for the Moot.
Cracking weekend! Will do a write up in due course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE