bushcrafter seat

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You have a great mind mate, never thought about forming it to the shape of a bum lol, could make a last for that mate, out of wood, as for it drying its amazing what a hair dryer speeds up mate.

I've had a few comments made about my mind before. Filthy, lost, unhinged being the most common, but Great is a first for me. Thanks! :notworthy

If you're serious about making a last to wet form a seat over, I'm happy to have helped with the suggestion.

... I'll send you my standard consultation fee bill with Paypal details. :lmao:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I've had a few comments made about my mind before. Filthy, lost, unhinged being the most common, but Great is a first for me. Thanks! :notworthy

If you're serious about making a last to wet form a seat over, I'm happy to have helped with the suggestion.

... I'll send you my standard consultation fee bill with Paypal details. :lmao:
Lol, thanks mate, for this seat it would not benefit, as when you pop the legs in it would try to pull the shape out, but I have been contacted about maybe doing some motorbike seats, and it got the old brain ticking.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
Well, this one was made for me. I am, literally, in awe! Lee, payment will be made on Friday. This is awesome, thanks!!! I cant WAIT to get it!

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Well, this one was made for me. I am, literally, in awe! Lee, payment will be made on Friday. This is awesome, thanks!!! I cant WAIT to get it!
That's made my day today bud, glad you like it mate, it's my sons 2nd birthday today, so has been good all round, doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I posted on here, and I was cradling him in my arms.
take care.
lee.

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
Got it in the mail today. To be quite honest, I think Lee is selling himself short with pricing. This is truly stunning work-the leather looks gorgeous in the sun. My intent was to go cut a few legs after work, and test it out. I think I cut the legs too short :). So, I will cut more tomorrow. I cant wait to go fishing, to try this out! Such a beautiful piece of work! Thanks again Lee!!

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
oldsoldier, you are a very privileged man to have such a piece of gorgeous work, but of course you know that:)
luckylee, that is truly a thing of beauty. Hats off to both your skill and your integrity as a craftsman. Being as particular as you are in your work does pay off, in the superb quality of the finished product.
goodjob

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE