bushcraft wales

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wenie

Forager
Aug 4, 2005
S. Wales valleys
elma said:
I'm comming from blackwood just south of Tredegar and willing to pick up anyone who wants a lift
Wenie, Where do you want a lift from?
The Joker said:
Wenie, I'll be travelling from Guildford so could go via Reading and pick you up if you wish (and if thats where you'll be)
Thanks for the offers :You_Rock_ I won't actually know if I'd be heading off from the valleys or Reading until January when I get my uni timetable, but I've found someone else to test out my nagging skills on, so hopefully I'll end up ok for a lift! ;)
havingagiraffe said:
Or better still, tell Els to stick a mattress under the Ifor Williams canopy on his Hi Lux so he can take the entire Cwmaman bushcraft massive to the moot in comfort.
That's my plan now. :D

cgait

Jan 23, 2005
Cwmaman, South Wales
I really should check this site more often. Last time I checked the meet was planned for deceber. Oh well if I can get there I'll probably come along.

:)

CGait

Aug 4, 2005
Sunny South Wales.
havingagiraffe said:
Or better still, tell Els to stick a mattress under the Ifor Williams canopy on his Hi Lux so he can take the entire Cwmaman bushcraft massive to the moot in comfort. Of course, that's assuming he manages to get the thing to start with duff glowplugs - I told him to buy a proper truck like mine. :buttkick: :nana: :D
i796d3.jpg
Wenie said:
That's my plan now. :D
Make sure he's got plenty of easy start, or at least enough passengers to push start the truck..... :nana:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
cgait said:
I really should check this site more often. Last time I checked the meet was planned for deceber. Oh well if I can get there I'll probably come along.

:)

CGait

A different site and different date ;)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Ok, all sorted. We'll have running water and the use of toilets, the system is drained down but I'll help him drain it down again after we've left.

I'll get more info up in the next while, most of you know roughly where it is anyway.

20th - 22nd Jan - West wales...it's on!

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
Tony said:
Ok, all sorted. We'll have running water and the use of toilets, the system is drained down but I'll help him drain it down again after we've left.

I'll get more info up in the next while, most of you know roughly where it is anyway.

21st West wales...it's on!

Yipee :You_Rock_ Looks like I'll meet "The Tony" at long last :D

bow drill

Oct 12, 2005
wales
hope there's enough room for one more if that's ok i live just outside Haverfordwest so if any one coming there by train would be able to give a lift to a couple
what would you advise tent or hooch :) :) :notworthy :) :) :notworthy

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
My apologies to everyone,
I won't be able to make it, my daughter is in a pantomime (long story :confused: ) and I've promised to go and watch the performance on the evening of the 21st... unless there are any other delays to the event.

Hope you all have a great time, I'll be thinking of you.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Evening all, if anyone is really stuck I'll be travelling up from Southampton so will have room in the car. See you all then.

bow drill

Oct 12, 2005
wales
hi you lot has any time of day been fixed yet is it just the sat night or friday as well

look forward to seeing you all soon
bowdrill :lmao: :) :lmao: :) :lmao:

StormWalker

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 4, 2005
Mid-Wales
Only just picked up thread. :( :(

Will not be able to make this one butwill definatley be up for the next. :) :)

Have a good one.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
It's ours for the Friday 20th -Sunday 22nd or longer if anyone wants to stay longer. I've agreed £5 a head for the camping and he's going to put the Water on and get the toilets running for us (usually all drained down for the winter)

The Post Code is SA44 6BG stick it in Google maps and it will give you a good idea of where it is. I'll get up the name of the place when I call them and ask for it.

So, arrive when you want from Friday afternoon. Anyone that needs picking up from the train station let me know and I'll do a trip out there. There's a field and some woods so tent, hammock or on the ground are all possible.

peds8045

Sep 4, 2005
Telford, Shropshire
I indicated an interest in this one a while ago, i will confirm or cancel by the end of this weekend. I will probably be using a tent, though i do have a previous 'group buy' hammock to try out if someone with hammock experience could show me the best securing practice and knots used :confused: Any takers?

Pete

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
peds8045 said:
I indicated an interest in this one a while ago, i will confirm or cancel by the end of this weekend. I will probably be using a tent, though i do have a previous 'group buy' hammock to try out if someone with hammock experience could show me the best securing practice and knots used :confused: Any takers?

Pete

I'll be there with my Hammock, and I'll show you how I set my one up with the knots that I use. :D :D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This is one of those things where it's come if you can. The site owner is a friend of mine so there's no booking for a specified amount of people etc...Anyone that can come is more than welcome.

elma

Sep 22, 2005
Ynysddu south wales
I'll be comming down Saterday morning, out sea fishing friday.
anyone need a lift :rolleyes:
Hey joker I've got a hammock and a tarp from magic kelly's group buy, no idea how to set it up, I'd be really greatful for some help :You_Rock_

The Joker

Native
Sep 28, 2005
Surrey, Sussex uk
elma said:
I'll be comming down Saterday morning, out sea fishing friday.
anyone need a lift :rolleyes:
Hey joker I've got a hammock and a tarp from magic kelly's group buy, no idea how to set it up, I'd be really greatful for some help :You_Rock_

No worries buddy, I'll be glad to help :D :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE