Bushcraft Research Opportunities

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Over the last few years I have undertaken academic research on the topic of bushcraft as part of studies towards a Certificate in Education and a Masters Degree in Outdoor Education. I intend to continue this research over the next few years as I carry out independent research, complete my Masters Dissertation and continue on to do research towards a Doctorate in Education.

I would like to ensure that my research represents what is going on in the bushcraft industry and addresses questions and issues which the bushcraft community as a whole feel are important.

IF anyone has a few minutes to share their opinions in this questionnaire I would appreciate it.

Thanks for your help

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59PLHJT

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Done it. I'd be very interested to read the outcomes of your research. The reason? I am a teacher who instructs bushcraft in school as an extracurricular activity...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
All done Geoff, interesting survey. Though I did feel Q4 was a little vague for me having been out of the educational loop for sometime and with no children I wasn't sure of some of the terminology - but that's just me.

Was nice to be able to give ideas linking Bushcraft skills to help environment/education/business at the end. (If you want any clarification on the ideas about charcoal management just give a shout.

Good luck with it all and would be good to hear how it all goes for you.

GB.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE