Bushcraft first aid course - South

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alex UK

Feb 5, 2009
Devon
I would love to go ahead with the course, but with only 3 people I think the venue hire is going to be a bit much split between them. If they are happy with this, then I am still happy to run the course (and it would still be great value).

Otherwise, lets open this up to friends and other forums etc. and see how we get on.

If the worst comes to the worst, we could always do some scenarios in a friendly beer garden or something.

Alex UK

Feb 5, 2009
Devon
Thanks for your help Gunslinger - don't worry about the rant, I can see why. It is not nice to be hijacked - especially when it is commercial spamming. £200 seems a bit steep per person, and if you look on his site the photos show his guys doing stuff wrong anyway :p

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
Alex
If anything comes together I would still be really interested in doing some thing.
Last time I did any first aid was 30 years ago in the services,and I know some ideas have changed.
To me it's really important to know this stuff.
Let me know

GS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE