Bushcraft Bucket List

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
A few bottles Steve, and a few more of Cranachan whisky. A shelf full of mead. 200 bottles of hedgerow wine. A couple of dozen bottles of bullace vodka and damson gin. Then of course we start on beer and cider.....

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Done that. I would like to light a nice warm fire on the homestead, open the brewhouse up and invite

Mesquite
John Fenna
Toddy
Clouston 98
Louis1661
Bushwhacker Bob
HillBill
Stu Mitchell

and a couple of others round the fire and see whether they can drink me dry before the sun comes up

Quite a salon of minds there Red. Would be worth filming or taping & transcribing for the future. Would be a fun and educational meeting.

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

vestlenning

Settler
Feb 12, 2015
Western Norway
If i had a bushcraft bucket list it would probably involve a light aircraft crash in the amazon..nothing serious, i walk away, only to be capture by tribe of 6 ' tall Amazonian wimminz who have not yet got there heads around friction fire, The wheel and possibly/hopefully clothing...

According to the missus we're the same...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
I guess you will have to come to work the camera Colin :)

Rather write about it if that were fine with all. So saying back in the days when I lived in a house with a telly the likes if C4 used to put a bunch of folks in a smokey studio with drink & intellect and just let the raw stuff roll.
The few meets I've attended reminded me of one of the reasons I enjoyed forestry so much. Mainly solitary but the folk it did entice were interesting folk. Weird, and interesting. Weird is a good word by the way :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I'm weirder than normal tonight, but , after half a bottle of Talisker Storm, that is to be expected ( cracking dram BTW)

Done that. I would like to light a nice warm fire on the homestead, open the brewhouse up and invite

Mesquite
John Fenna
Toddy
Clouston 98
Louis1661
Bushwhacker Bob
HillBill
Stu Mitchell

and a couple of others round the fire and see whether they can drink me dry before the sun comes up

Havin been around the fire with 2 of those i reckon theyd give it a darn good try Hugh

Bucket list for me?
see Jake have the same love of the outdoors i have but hopefully more ability
I want to see greyowls cabin in summer and winter.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
A few bottles Steve, and a few more of Cranachan whisky. A shelf full of mead. 200 bottles of hedgerow wine. A couple of dozen bottles of bullace vodka and damson gin. Then of course we start on beer and cider.....

So long as John and I have our spears I reckon we'll be fine. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE