Brockwell Woods 4th and 5th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Sadly not here am saving myself for one more extended Scottish trip to feed myself to midgies before i cross the pond to feed myself to bears and cougars, had many a great weekend in Brockwell have a good one :cool:

Crassy84

Forager
Oct 22, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne
I'm hoping to get out to brockwell or to a newish site just outside of Yarm (42 acres) on weekend commencing 24.07.2015 more than happy for folk to come along. GGTBod have a cracking time across the pond mate, I look forward to hearing about it!

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Great site brockwell and the owners are lovely. Sadly won't be out for a while as I had surgery today so am off my feet for 6 weeks or might well have seen me there. Have to admit fairly eager to meet some people off here can't believe it took me so long to join after lurking as a guest for a while. Got out last weekend for 4 days so will be writing up a report since I can't get out!
Steph and Ikes beef burgers and sausages are amazing too. Got me thinking about them might send the missus just to pick some up! Well I have to recover don't i? ;)

Last edited:

mick91

May 13, 2015
Sunderland
Cheers mate. 10 days in plaster and 6 weeks till I'm out properly. Although I could get used to 10 days of Steph making every cuppa ;)

Woodywoodpacker

Jul 21, 2015
Hartlepool
I wish that I had seen this post earlier as I would have joined you as my son is eager to do a bit of wild camping in the woods. I tried Rockwell out a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Does anyone know of anywhere similar in the north east area? What is the place near Yarm?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE