Boys bagged a rabbit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
I know I will get slaughtered on here for this but I don't care I had permission we definitely will eat it and use the fur so I'm a proud dad image.jpg

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Good for them...Did they do the cleaning themselves?

I took my 13 year old daughter shooting last year and she bagged her first rabbit, she got a clean head shot as well...:)

Mouse040

Apr 26, 2013
Radstock
Good for them...Did they do the cleaning themselves?

I took my 13 year old daughter shooting last year and she bagged her first rabbit, she got a clean head shot as well...:)

Yeah I think it's important to teach them how to prepare there kill from the beginning

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
No slating here either, don't like roofing myself! Well done chaps, nearly mirrors an image from years ago, with my lads, only the youngest burst into tears! Soon got over the shock and was squeezing the wee out of it, home gut, skin and eat.

Lucky boys, well done!

Ivan...

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
OMG!!!!!!!!! I SO CNT BEELEEVE U ALLWD THIS 2 HAPPEN ITS LIKE WELL CRUEL & THAT........ the boys should have a gun each, not one between two. :)

Good on 'em.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE