Book gift it on

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
PM sent.

On offer now.

The Radioactive Boy Scout by Ken Sliverstein

51PEZKT2QXL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Cheers arrived this morning.

Thanks again.

I offer THE OFFICIAL ZOMBIE HANDBOOK (UK)

· Less than 5% of the British population would survive a major zombie outbreak in this country; could you and your family survive?

· Plan to be one of that 5%, plan to survive;.

Since pre-history, the undead have been with us, with documented outbreaks from the Babylonians and Egyptians right up to the present day. But what if we were to suffer a zombie apocalypse in the UK today? Would our brave police and armed forces take control or would they disappear under a grey mass of hungry ghouls?

Through meticulous research and field work, the Official Zombie Handbook (UK) is the only guide you need to make it through a major zombie outbreak in this country, including:-

· Full analysis of the information currently available on the zombie virus, the undead creatures it creates and most importantly, how to take them down.

· How to implement a comprehensive 90 Day Survival Plan” for you and your family including home fortification, securing supplies and even surviving a ghoul siege.

· Full and detailed guidelines on how to battle the undead, which weapons to use, where to hide out and how to survive in a country dominated by millions of bloodthirsty ghouls.

Packed with invaluable information to help you plan to survive and to stay alive.

Remember, don't become a cheap meat snack!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
No, I took two books and offered one in return, Now thats balanced.

Ill have the Radioactive boy Scout if you please

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Ok so first up on offer is something that everyone should read at some point in thier life,
Hardback Douglas Adams - Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, A Trilogy in Four Parts.

554195.jpg

ta

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE