BNIB BG Bushcrafter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
For sale: Bernie Garland Bushcrafter, brand new, in the box, complete with the unused sheath and "birth certificate". Completely unused and as delivered.

It's the lower one in the photo below.
P2230017.jpg

I took this photo to illustrate the slightly different blade shape from mine (at the top)
It's 4mm o1 carbon, with stabilised elder burr scales, black fibre liners and brass pins and lanyard tube.

P2230020.jpg

P2230021.jpg

There is a small scratch on the brass pin, shown here, which will easily polish out;
P2230023.jpg

P2230024.jpg

P2230027.jpg

This is the sheath it comes with:
P2230028.jpg

P2230029.jpg

The sheath has not been wetformed, allowing you to choose between forming or leaving it as is.

and its "birth certificate":
P2230030.jpg

Now then; this is not my knife, I wish it was, believe me. If I had the cash I'd have taken it myself, however; I'm selling this on behalf of my brother, who received it in a trade with Bernie Garland.

Unfortunately; My brother has been forced into a situation repeated more and more frequently, having been laid off, just before Christmas and still looking for another job. The fact is that he needs to re-assess what he needs, as opposed what he would like, so some hard decisions have had to be made.
I've cleared this sale with moderators, as it's obviously not my property and I do not wish to try to pass it off as such.
This is an absolute one off, I will not be popping in and out selling this and that for my relatives.

We are looking for £165 inc Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured)

Cheques or postal orders only please on this one.

pm to secure

Thank you for looking
best wishes
Steve

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Beautiful knife Steve and I am sorry your bro lost his job hopefully something will turn up. I would love to purchase such a thing of beauty but it is way out of my price range, sorry :(

Have a bump anyway ;)

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks all, I'm still sucking my finger ends, where they were burnt by the friction!

I posted here first, then pasted the ad across to BCL "just in case".

Then I went to do a pm, came back and it was sold! apx 7minutes:eek:

I know it was a bargain, but that was quick:)

I wish he could have afforded to keep it while longer, as I would (eventually:rolleyes: ) have given it a home but circumstances ruled so it had to go:(

thanks again fella's
All the best;)

Steve

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE