Blades & Multitool For Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
For sale:

MoD Issue Survival Knife. Brand new and unused. Leather sheath. Seem to be selling for approx £40 on internet (http://www.army-surplus.co.uk/militarygear/product/mod-survival-knife.html). I would like £20 and that includes p&p. [SOLD]

jt85tf.jpg

Mushroom Knife, French (manufacturer unknown). Light use - vgc. £5 inc p&p. [SOLD]

16jfse1.jpg

Gerber Recoil Multitool. Excellent condition - hardly used. Comes with nylon belt pouch. Usually sell for around £60 http://www.edirectory.co.uk/pf/880/mia/d/gerber+multi+tool+recoil+multiplier+500/pid/1452128. I'm after £30 inc p&p. [SOLD]

292sm6u.jpg

Commando-style dagger in leather sheath. No idea where this came from and why it's in my drawer. Made in England. Some rust on blade. Handle is bone. Possible project for collector? I would like £3.50 inc p&p. [SOLD]

c0oi0.jpg

First to PM gets. Paypal only. All buyers must declare to me in their PM that they are over the age of 18. I'm absolutely serious about this.

As usual, no tyre-kickers or time-wasters.:D

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
I got a packet from posty today that I thought was a gold ingot - then I opened it to find the MoD knife - beasty isn't it?

D L! That was quick!

Yeah - they're not the shrinking violets of the knife world. Don't drop it on your foot. :eek:

I reckon you've got quite a project there matey. Will be very interested to see what you do with it.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Thanks Mikey, the knife arrived safely this morning :D
It was promptly appropriated by HWMBLT who took it for a walk :rolleyes: and came home with an enormous chicken of the woods which is rapidly becoming dinner :cool:

Very pleased,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE