Knives for Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Having a cull of knives that aren't getting any use

Prices include P&P

Please note the knives are for sale elsewhere and it's my prerogative to do business with you or not.

Posting will be within the UK only, I won't post to a non UK address and via MyHermes or collection from HP2

First up is a Hillbill instructors knife. Mark gave me the following info on it SOLD

[/FONT]

Next up is a Spyderco BCUK Bushcrafter with the original spalted maple handle and sheath. SOLD

Last for sale is my Bernie Garland bushcrafter knife that I've had and used for some time. It's now sitting in a drawer not getting used so I may as well sell it and use the money to fund another project I have in mind.

I can't exactly remember what the scales are (possibly box elder burr) but I do know they're stablised.

[/FONT]The knife has the usual nicks and scratches that come from being used but not abused. The sheath has similar usage marks as well it's cut on the back from when I put the knife back incorrectly and sliced the leather (as can be seen in the picture) but this doesn't affect it in anyway. Please do not buy if you're expecting a pristine knife, the condition of it is used but looked after.

Price is £75

[/FONT]

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE