blade sale, stuart mitchell and mick spain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
First up is a stuart mitchel sgian dubh blade, stainless steel sick tang, about 3 and a half inch blade [icture here:

repriced now i checked- £7

Micks spain "mortise tang" skinny scandi. This was a blade i asked mick to make me ages ago to fulfil a general camp knife as i saw it then. The blade is o1, with a scandi grind, the mortise tang is basically a beefy stick tang and can be fitted either as a mortise or as a stick tang. "mm stock makes for a blade3 which is rigid enough for general carving a other tasks, but slim enough to be used as a food prep kniofe without flinging vegetables everywhere. Never got round to handling it because i made one very similar myself not to long after.

this is up for £25

i can supply handle materials , wood or antler and brass for blosters or pins also, let me know if you need it.

all prices include psoatge at basic rate and paypal sent as gift.

cheers

Nathan

p.s. will upload pics ASAP

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
First up is a stuart mitchel sgian dubh blade, stainless steel sick tang, about 3 and a half inch blade £10.

Micks spain "mortise tang" skinny scandi. This was a blade i asked mick to make me ages ago to fulfil a general camp knife as i saw it then. The blade is o1, with a scandi grind, the mortise tang is basically a beefy stick tang and can be fitted either as a mortise or as a stick tang. "mm stock makes for a blade3 which is rigid enough for general carving a other tasks, but slim enough to be used as a food prep kniofe without flinging vegetables everywhere. Never got round to handling it because i made one very similar myself not to long after.

this is up for £25

i can supply handle materials , wood or antler and brass for blosters or pins also, let me know if you need it.

all prices include psoatge at basic rate and paypal sent as gift.

cheers

Nathan

p.s. will upload pics ASAP

pretty please Stuart Mitchell sgian dubh blade :D

cheers,
Toddy

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
spain blade here: marks are from the harndness tester( will be hidden under handle) and from the tape it's been wrapped up in to protect it:
003.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE