Billy can and honey stove

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikergj

Tenderfoot
Feb 5, 2011
Oxford
Always used mess tins and the small hexy cooker, but my urge towards bushcraft and getting out a lot more this year I want to move away from that set up. I am on the verge of purchasing a Zebra Stainless Steel Billy Can 12cm from woodlore and a honey stove.

I am pretty decided but I thought I would put it by some of you more experienced guys, in case you have any better ideas. But I dont think I will go much wrong with these two items.

All thoughts and ideas appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
http://www.bushgear.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.browse&category_id=15&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=64

just ordered my 10cm one from these guys, about 50p more expensive than everywhere else but postage is free so save yourself a few quid anyway.

i couldnt find a 10cm billy anywhere in the uk and every shop i rang said they all buy them wholesale from this place anyway....

why not just use an ikea drainer for 2quid instead of a honey stove?

If you want to save on money then a drainer is a fantastic alternative but I do love my honey stove :)

trekkingnut

Settler
Jul 18, 2010
Wiltshire
If you want to save on money then a drainer is a fantastic alternative but I do love my honey stove :)

hehe im a jock and really do lurrrrrv those pennies!!! someone picked me up two ikea drainers today for four pounds. proper kid in a candy shop right now... they are sooo shinny!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE