Biker, Happy Joan of Arc Day!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Hadn't wanted to say until I checked with him but he had a wee heart attack while getting ready for work on Tuesday morning. He says not to worry as it was a small one and indeed they should be releasing him today after his walk test.

He says thank you all for the kind wishes, while trying not to think of Auntie Rub while attached to the monitors as they'll keep him in!:eek:

Should be going in next week to get some stints fitted and hopefully I'll be getting down to see him to see how he's getting on and wish him a Happy Birthday next month.

He's a tough old bird and is laughing his way through it.

032.JPG
There he is, mommas little terror, with that grin of the derainged.

best wishes to bob, hope he gets better soon, don't say to him though no more bacon and beer though as I fear the effect.

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Hi guys and girls. Well I'm back home, Had to think of cricket and not TG while doing my stress test. or they wouldn't have let me oot.
Talk aboot knocking me for 6. I wouldn't have thought it could happen to me. but then who dose. I see colin been draging pictures oot from my distant past.
600_346749912.jpeg

here is one from a couple of weeks ago, me and a mate oot having a wander.
thanks for all the get wells it's amazing how much a wee string of words on a web site
can lift your spirits when your down.
Bob

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Well your going to be a busy boy huon. but I doubt it will keep PA happy. he find something to Shout about.
Bob

Right you are. I was 5 seconds late mucking out the 'guest rooms' in the basement so he's nailed me to the barn upside down again. Makes typing a challenge :(

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
I was named after a character from a book by Kipling so I'm biased - I like his books. Never been so keen on his poetry though.

I suspect this is closer to the truth..:lmao:

Huon.

Huon particles were a type of particle that existed during the Dark Times of the universe.

Huon particles were originally destroyed by the Time Lords near the end of the war with the Racnoss due to their deadly nature. The Racnoss used them in their technology, to power their spacecraft and wake the hibernating young Racnoss at the core of the Earth. The only known remaining concentrations of Huon particles were small amounts in the heart of the Doctor's TARDIS. They were recreated in liquid form using equipment at the Torchwood Institute by Torchwood One.

Huon particles could be created by using a hydrogen base to create them in liquid form. These inert liquid Huon particles needed to be activated in a living being, such as a human. The Huon particles could be mixed with other liquids and drunk, slowly poisoning the victim. This process could take as long as six months or as little as a few minutes, depending on the amount consumed. Once activated, the Huon particles would start to glow and become magnetised, attracting and being attracted to other Huon particles. If enough were absorbed, it could even pull other Huon particles from different time zones (such as the TARDIS).

il_340x270.549232396_g9eq.jpg

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
I suspect this is closer to the truth..:lmao:

Huon.

Huon particles were a type of particle that existed during the Dark Times of the universe.

Huon particles were originally destroyed by the Time Lords near the end of the war with the Racnoss due to their deadly nature. The Racnoss used them in their technology, to power their spacecraft and wake the hibernating young Racnoss at the core of the Earth. The only known remaining concentrations of Huon particles were small amounts in the heart of the Doctor's TARDIS. They were recreated in liquid form using equipment at the Torchwood Institute by Torchwood One.

Huon particles could be created by using a hydrogen base to create them in liquid form. These inert liquid Huon particles needed to be activated in a living being, such as a human. The Huon particles could be mixed with other liquids and drunk, slowly poisoning the victim. This process could take as long as six months or as little as a few minutes, depending on the amount consumed. Once activated, the Huon particles would start to glow and become magnetised, attracting and being attracted to other Huon particles. If enough were absorbed, it could even pull other Huon particles from different time zones (such as the TARDIS).

View attachment 29861

I see myself as more like this .

TurboGirl

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
We've definitely come across each other in a previous life, huon nephew, although im more an Amil than an Amir now -an Admirer of Men In Lycra ;) Both interpretations are VERY cool though! Wasn't there a tribe of Huons in Fennemore Coopers Last of the Mohicans too? A wonderful book :)

Bob its a joy to see you back again :) are you all stented up now? I understand its surprisingly quick and the enforced rest will hopefully be the hardest part :D but the timely replumbing should see you fit and up for flirting for years to come :D Thinking of you lovey xx

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
We've definitely come across each other in a previous life, huon nephew, although im more an Amil than an Amir now -an Admirer of Men In Lycra ;) Both interpretations are VERY cool though! Wasn't there a tribe of Huons in Fennemore Coopers Last of the Mohicans too? A wonderful book :)

That'd be Hurons :)

belzeebob23

Settler
Jun 7, 2009
glasgow
Not yet TG, with luck should be getting done end of next week, just bad timing with the Easter holiday as if it wouldn't have been bad timing at any other time. Expecting a letter with a date for the stents early next week when RM are back at work after the Easter holiday. Fingers crossed before the end of next week. till then have got my exercises to do. Like you said hoping the forced rest and the no driving is going to be the hardest part. Well i hope so but according to my rehab not allowed to flirt for 2 weeks cause it could lead to other things which I'm def not allowed to do for the next 2-3 weeks. Nudge Nudge wink wink.:lol:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE