Bear Grylls To Be New Chief Scout!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
i'm not saying that bear is a bad person, in fact he seems like a nise guy, nor do i have a problem with what he does, but with the way he does it, i'm just not convinced that this is a good role model, i've watched him over the years on various show doing sas training, french foreign legion training, climbing and the para sailing, he is an adventurer there is no doubt, and your right we do need more adventurous people in this country, it is what made it great, maybe he is just like my heroes, scott, shackleton, finnes or baden powell, only time will tell if he to dies in the persuit of another goal like so many others! everyone is entiteled to there own opinion, i can see where some of you are comming from, and you make a good point, but i would still like to see bear doing what he does without the stupid stunts, but then, maybe thats what got him on the telly in the first place, take that away nd what have you got?

johannesburg

Jul 11, 2008
Nottingham
If we had someone like Bear when I was a scout I would probably still be doing it now.

No offence to any of you guys out there who are leaders, you are the salt of the earth, but my god some of you are boring.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE