BCUK Archery Club ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Just an update to close the chapter on this.

After getting nowhere with the big local estate and trying a variety of archery clubs, I stumbled by accident on Dalmore Archers near Alloa. The atmosphere there is very informal and friendly, they have a superb 3D Field course and membership is very reasonable and allows you to shoot the course whenever you like.

I strongly recommend it if you have been put off by stuffy archery clubs already, as I was

NS

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Looks like an opportunity might be the next Comrie Croft meet up where we have access to an area for archery and lots of people come along wanting to try. Maybe your coaching skills could be put to good use B_C ? Have you been to CC already ? The meets are great fun

NS

Looks like an opportunity might be the next Comrie Croft meet up where we have access to an area for archery and lots of people come along wanting to try. Maybe your coaching skills could be put to good use B_C ? Have you been to CC already ? The meets are great fun

NS

I haven't but I'd love to. Quite happy to do some coaching as well and see if we can organise something with the Scout group to use some of their kit

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I was up at comrie croft at the meet in november , it's a great place and i will definately be back .
Archery i something i have been wanting to try for years but never got round to , yet!
If there was going to be a meet with a chance to try some archery i would be well up for it .

Craig......................

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE