Bacon and Eggs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
:why: Dam, it's early, I've no food in, I'm starving and I went and watched that evil Professor cook nice lovely Smokey bacon with scrambled eggs over a fire. Santaman is laying traps for us with the time difference. He is evil and must be stopped. I'm off to forage for some leaves or something...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
argh.gif

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
A wooden spoon, a perfectly seasoned cast iron pan, and someone else doing the cooking, not to mention breakfast time in the UK...Santaman, you are a bad man:)
It's off to bed here soon and now I'm hungry:p

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
The little grandson and I had smoked haddock and eggs poached in milk, brown bread and butter for breakfast and blooming lovely it was too.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Not as bushy in the kitchen (but you could bake these in a dutch oven on a fire to be a bushy item but remember, in black iron, they'll brown much quicker) Of course some biscuits (Hot, flaky, American biscuits) would also go nicely at breakfast: www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLo6r65pNss

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE