Ayup from yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WoodenMoose

Sep 8, 2010
South Yorkshire
Hi All,

Im from South Yorkshire and, practically speaking anyway, a total bushcraft newbie. I found this site after look for help on starting off green woodworking as a hobby, and found this is only a tiny part of a whole community of people and skills, which I am fascinated by most of.

Hope to see some of you around.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
Ayup Si thee from Ponte !!!!

i too work green wood, i,m still at the bowl and box stage yet, hahah

The old fella goes at it big time with self cut blanks of whatever he can find locally,

i just got handed his old lathe and "potter around" with it.

Welcome along Moose, why not put some of your work up on here lets have a gander,

i.ll show you mine if you show me yours...

WoodenMoose

Sep 8, 2010
South Yorkshire
Thanks for the welcomes.

Welcome along Moose, why not put some of your work up on here lets have a gander,

i.ll show you mine if you show me yours...

I will put something on once i have created something worth while taking a photo of. When i say i have not been doing this long, it was probably a slight over exageration, as my greatest current masterpeice is a unbarked log with a divert in the end which i like to call a spoon. Once i have mastered this, then i will start on a bowl.

Wayland

Hárbarðr
welcome1.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE