Are you ready?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
chinese i ching ends on that date the aztec prophets claimed the gods would return on that day nostrodamus made a simillar prediction as did mother shipton..
the roman cybel made the same prediction
and yes the one w all hear of was the mayan one. a bit much for a race who tore out the living still beating hearts of human beings but let me clarify a little the mayans didnt rip out hearts they were removed almost surgically and precise so as to still be beating when they were taken...
they must have learned how to do that. or seen it done by someone, imho opinion the removal of hearts for sacrifice was the mayan understanding of watching an advanced race of beings performing open heart surgery.. cos the same mayan priests were expert doctors and surgeons. some of the world top plastic surgeons use flint scalpels and there is a type of ant the heads of which were used as wound closures by mayan and aztec doctors. they use the head and jaws to clamp wounds shut much as we use stitches today but the mayan method is better cos the acid from that same ant is a very effective antibiotic to humans...
i believe these people were very very advanced. the reason for their demise will probably be the same as ours.. greed and power. combined with complacency...

Which ones and what did they say:confused:

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
You make some very interesting points black feather

Do you believe in the theory that all of the technological advancements and things that make us think "how did they Do that back then"were influenced by some higher race that have intervened throughout our entire existence? Your summary about their demise imo is a very good and highly probable explanation

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
the ant suture is very cool,

from wikipantsapediea

"In some parts of the world (mainly Africa and South America), large ants, especially army ants, are used as surgical sutures. The wound is pressed together and ants are applied along it. The ant seizes the edges of the wound in its mandibles and locks in place. The body is then cut off and the head and mandibles remain in place to close the wound.[SUP][143][/SUP][SUP][144][/SUP][SUP][145]"

[/SUP]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ant#Relationship_with_humans

I don't think anything else is worth looking at though[SUP] Leigh,[/SUP]
:D[SUP]
eh? whats happened there?

[/SUP]

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Lots of things throughout history that suggest we were aided ( and created) by a race of advanced beings who look like us but a lot taller (or we look like them) they have even found a cave in which native people stories tell of a race of giants who they chased into a cave and blocked it up. We have found skeletons of a people who were far larger than we were.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
Wow can you expand on this or point me to some reading material about it. That particular ular theory fascinates me but I don't know a lot about it

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
I believe the truth is somewhere between star wars and stargate SG1. Universal force and A master race that came to earth to enslave early humanity but teaching it some cool stuff along the way.

Ill be in Cuba on 21st so at least ill go out smoking a nice Seegar.

Interesting thread

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Terra papers? :)

I believe the truth is somewhere between star wars and stargate SG1. Universal force and A master race that came to earth to enslave early humanity but teaching it some cool stuff along the way.

Ill be in Cuba on 21st so at least ill go out smoking a nice Seegar.

Interesting thread

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Xenu?

old_xena.jpg

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I thought because of the changes in our calendar system(s) the Mayan date was actually about two years ago, its been and gone sort of thing?

One of the chaps involved in early DNA research said 'we' had not been around long enough to have evolved to our current state without some genetic modification somewhere along the way.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
If anything i'd say its yet to come Hence that link to the comet not getting here until late 13 early 14 :)

The dna thing.... thats where St George comes into it :)

I thought because of the changes in our calendar system(s) the Mayan date was actually about two years ago, its been and gone sort of thing?

One of the chaps involved in early DNA research said 'we' had not been around long enough to have evolved to our current state without some genetic modification somewhere along the way.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE