Are you ready?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

fishfish

Jul 29, 2007
wiltshire
211212.png

could this Myan date be for real? ive met a good few folk who are concerned,not all hippies iether! as a christian i know it isnt correct but theres still a niggle at the back of my head! got a fair bit of foods in etc,has anyone else been quietly prepping?

ps : its also my birthday on 21st!

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Dont be a jerk.

According to my Muslim friends we are in the 15th century.

And the Mayans say nothing will happen.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I'd like to believe in a change for the better but going by the way the weather and political,fiscal things are, it looks like any will come at some costs.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
HillBill never once said it was the end of the world.:) Nor do the Mayans. They say evolution of consciousness, amid planetary upheaval. The mayans do talk about a solar eclipse and a twin tailed comet though that will mark the time ;)

Yesterday
http://www.sfgate.com/news/slideshow/Solar-Eclipse-over-Australia-52387.php

And .....
http://news.nationalgeographic.co.uk/news/2012/09/120927-new-comet-2012-s1-ison-science-space-moon/

Image from SOHO
cruiser.jpg

Looks very much like these doesnt it ;)
http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=so...1f94c9c2a1be2e&bpcl=38626820&biw=1276&bih=876

Which again appear all over the place and people dont know their origins

Chrysler-Winged-Badge.26191554.jpgmini-badge1.jpg
Even HillBill's gone quiet on the subject....

Last edited:

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
I finish work for xmas that day so I will increase to an Amber alert status and move to bug out location bravo (the pub) until it's all over :D

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thats the thing Mike. It will generally go un noticed until after the event, when people look about and say, things have changed in someway. It could just be the way we see the world and universe, its happening now i believe as more and more scientists are realising that consciousness is everything and everything is linked though it. We are one. I believe this is what it is all about. The recognition of a universal consciousness. :)

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Thats the thing Mike. It will generally go un noticed until after the event, when people look about and say, things have changed in someway. It could just be the way we see the world and universe, its happening now i believe as more and more scientists are realising that consciousness is everything and everything is linked though it. We are one. I believe this is what it is all about. The recognition of a universal consciousness. :)

the Mayans didn't even predict there own demise - they didn't have an insight into the future. And if they did the consequences are even more appalling. It means flaying people alive and ripping out there still beating hearts whilst drenching our altars with blood will give us special powers of prediction

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
not just the mayans who say that date is important loads more of the ancient cultures have made prephecies about it. but as hillbill said changes are subtly happening now and have been for a long time.... teotwawki may not be upon us but who knows??

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Mike. How could they predict their own demise? They were astronomers, they mapped the stars and events in space and used mathematics to predict when events would happen in the future, just as we do now. How could they predict the spanish crossing the seas? All the mayan predictions are about space events, nothing more, and at which they were surprisingly good. They predicted an eclipse and comet at the end of their calendar and as the the links above prove, they were right.

The thing which makes me very curious, is that the monarchys, the "elite" really believe all this stuff. They know much more than we do, so why do they believe it all?

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
TEOTWAWKI happens often. If we changed our thinking about the world and the way we acted towards it, then that would class as a teotwawki event :)

not just the mayans who say that date is important loads more of the ancient cultures have made prephecies about it. but as hillbill said changes are subtly happening now and have been for a long time.... teotwawki may not be upon us but who knows??

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
In summary then :)....

Hopi Prophecy - Predict a 25yr period of purification followed by End of Fourth World & beginning of the Fifth.
Mayans Prophecy - Call it the 'end days' or the end of time as we know it.
Maoris Prophecy - Say that as the veils dissolve there will be a merging of the physical & spiritual worlds.
Zulu Prophecy - Believe that the whole world will be turned upside down.
Hindus Prophecy - Kali Yuga (end time of man) The Coming of Kalki & critical mass of Enlightened Ones.
Incas Prophecy - Call it the 'Age of Meeting Ourselves Again'
Aztec Prophecy - Call this the Time of the Sixth Sun. A time of transformation. Creation of new race.
Dogon Prophecy - Say that the spaceship of the visitors, the Nommo, will return in the form of a blue star
Pueblo Prophecy - Acknowledge it'll be the emergence into the Fifth World.
Cherokee Prophecy - Their ancient calendar ends exactly at 2012 as does the Mayan calendar.
Tibetan Prophecy - Kalachakra teachings are prophesies left by Buddha predicting Coming of the Golden Age.
Egypt Prophecy - According to the Great Pyramid (stone calendar) present time cycle ends in year 2012 A.D.

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
This is the millennium all over again if you ask me....the world's not going to end....busted went to the year 3000......Sorry, I couldn't resist

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE