Arcade Champs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
S

stevedixon2005

Hey Peeps,

I am having some difficulty accessing the arcade. I have entered my details to log on, and still it says I need to register to play the games. Am I doing something wrong or do I have to register another name just to play the games.
It might also help to say that I am using a library pc, and if so, would that affect me playing the games on their pc's.
Cheers all.

Steve

S

stevedixon2005

yes, I can see the gallery, if you mean, the gallery of games I mean, I can see the list of all the games, and it says play now, I click play now and it asks me to register. Might be these damn library pc's,
I got a few things to say about these I give you that. My wife went to apply for a job with coral the bookmakers the other day, she had no chance, the site was banned as an explicit or gambling site, we should be allowed to view material within reason of what we are viewing. anyway, enuff of that, I will keep trying to see if I get on there. If not, I will just admit defeat. Haha.

By the way, How do I post a totally new thread??????

Steve

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
steve i ment the picture gallry.. it might be that the nework you are on block flash games.. but that shouldnt ask you to log in again to this site.??

to make a new thread > go to the forum you want the thread to be in > click this botton:
newthread.jpg

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
To post a new thread, go into the part of the forum you wish to post in, say bushcraft chatter or flora and fauna. Then at the top of the threads list you will see a little blue blob with 'New Thread' in it. Click it, put in a header for your thread and off you go. Hope this helps.

Edit: I must learn to type faster! :Crazy_071

S

stevedixon2005

Cheers guys,

Well, I hope I can work it right, we'll soon see. Hopefully, I will see alot of you at Ashdown, I look forward to my first BCUK weekend. I've got alot to learn and I am sure will be learning alot while the weekend drags on. Look forward to meeting alot of you soon,

steve

ColdIron

Jun 27, 2004
Odense, Denmark
@ tomtom:
I think Mahjong is the best board game.
Thats why I play it a lot.
I hope that I was not the cruel guy to beat Your record.
Accept my apologies if I am the one.
(@ Ronin: I too hate to be beaten, but I try to get back!)

@Andy:
I learn from others wisdom (thanks to You other members! :You_Rock_ ), not writing about my own lack of wisdom.
If I have nothing to add, I try to 'shut up'.

Erik

Dave Farrant

Forager
Apr 16, 2003
Lancashire
I want to know if it is actually possible to get more than the 3235 score at the top of the Penguin Bashing?
I am one of about 12 people to get this score.
:Crazy_071 :Crazy_071

familne

Dec 20, 2003
Fife
Ok, so I don't mean to brag but:

I currently hold the top 70 scores on Curveball !!!

so Come on, have a go, I'm bored of playing myself!!!

(not with myself...) :Crazy_071

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE