Any outdoors / military surplus shop near Slough/ Windsor?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robotchicken80

Tenderfoot
Nov 12, 2012
Verden (Germany)
Dear all

I will be in the UK on a business trip with some spare time to do some shopping... of course, the missus does not know yet! :lmao:

The thing is that I will be near the Slough / Windsor area and I do not know where could I go.
I already checked the Millets shop in Windsor and although not bad, I found it a bit small and with a limited offer.

Maybe there is a Military surplus shop or warehouse that I could visit? If the place is really good i could travel a bit further (I will have a car)
I know we are not supposed to do any promotions, so if you know of a really cool place for a bit of bushcraft shopping i would also appreciate a PM.

Thanks a lot in advance

Toni

wildjetskier

Aug 25, 2010
Ascot
Hi Robotchicken, the only places around here are Cotswold in Windsor, much bigger than Millets and Snow and Rock in Chertsey, there is a surplus store on the London Road in Camberley, which is about 8-10miles from Windsor. Hope that helps and have a great time. If you need any advice about the Windsor/Ascot area dont hesitate to ask.....Jez

hobson

Tenderfoot
Jan 4, 2012
Devon
There's not much down here mate, the locals are too posh to camp! as mentioned, there is a HM Supplies in Camberley, or Decathlon in Reading.

Not much else :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE