Heyo folks!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Siberian Mongoose

Tenderfoot
Aug 9, 2023
Lemonwood Rez, NZ
Heyo folks!

I’m not really a mongoose of the species Urva sibirica—the ’Mongoose’ bit is sort of a joke: someone once saying to me that i have eyes like a crazy baby mongoose…why ’crazy baby’ i wouldn‘t know, but they were correct about my eye-shape; therefore, the mongoose could be seen as my totem. The ’Siberian’ bit requires more explanation…

I’m living in New Zealand, land of damp and cold…at least in the Winter—albeit it has been rather cloudy and drizzly since the southern hemisphere Winter last year, possibly because of the volcanic eruption near Tonga in January 2022. The altitude of where i dwell is around 300m\1000’ being at the end of downland near the Wild Wood of the Misty Mountains the foothills of which starting around 600m\2000’ and higher.

Since i could crawl i’ve wandered into wildness (when crawling i was by my abductors tied to a washing-line to prevent this): hence, i intuitively navigate by the Earth’s magnetic field, and by associative memory my being hyperthymestic (i remember back to not long after my birth). :)

Moreover, i need to ask questions, as i‘m replacing a lot of my old kit, and most of the time i have to import anything…which can lead to problems unforeseen.:(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toi

Last edited:
Reactions: SaraR and Erbswurst

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE