Amok Draumr Hammock & Tarp at Cotswold Outdoors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
An excellent bit of kit, these...................One of the best night's sleep I've ever had and very easy and light to carry, deploy and use. Great bit of design that works very well, and worth that money all day long! :)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
+1 to Macaroon comment....

I have tried quite a few hammocks and this is by far the best hammock I have slept in. You can easily side or front sleep it is just like being in a bed only better cause you can get a gentle rock on :)

It is a very quick set up and everything you needs comes in the set up no extras needed, the suspension system is all connected and you only have to remember Red is Right.....

The longest bit of kit to set up is your inflating mat (I use a exped down 9 wide long which is the one recommended) the hammock takes about 30 seconds to set up without the mat and the tarp is also under a minute all the guys are attached and roll up and kept in place by Velcro on the tarp so nothing to loose. It is so great I will not ever part with mine, like my Jervens bag an essential bit of one of my kit set ups, and with the built in mossi net which has three zips on it for ease of opening and is always kept off you face with loads of room. The hammock is easily to convert to a chair for a comfortable position and with a low table means you do not even need to get up to make a brew or meal.

For getting into there are a couple of techniques, once you have sorted the one that works for you it is very easy. did take me a few tries but now I have my way sorted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE