Amazing how something so seemingly easy, can take a while to get right

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Double sided handkerchiefs.

I have been playing about with these for a couple of weeks since seeing some on another forum.

It took 3 or 4 prototypes to get where I was happy with them.

Can be used for anything you can think of (but not blowing your nose).

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
Orange one side sounds like a good idea. Shame I popped into the remnant shop earlier, did not notice any bright colours. I will give him a call on Friday to see if he has anything like that.

The smaller ones are approx. 24x24 cm and the larger one is 32x32

Got the new material on the right hand one when I was in there.

Aug 13, 2015
Wiltshire
These look great. I'm only just starting off in sewing, so these would be a great first project. I look forward to seeing people's potential use for them.

Plus those labels are the nuts, they make them look very professional.

Nomadliam

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2016
United Kingdom
I like them alot! Have you thought about doing one side in a rougher/water resistant material that could be used for cleaning kit?

May be a completely useless idea but I thought I'd share incase!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

leaky5

Maker Plus
Jul 8, 2014
Basildon
I like them alot! Have you thought about doing one side in a rougher/water resistant material that could be used for cleaning kit?

May be a completely useless idea but I thought I'd share incase!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Thanks the MTP one is standard British Army polycotton and is fairly water resistant. The rest are 100% cotton.

These look great. I'm only just starting off in sewing, so these would be a great first project. I look forward to seeing people's potential use for them.

Plus those labels are the nuts, they make them look very professional.

Thanks, these would make a great first project.

those look good what size are they?

orange/multicam would be a good combo
Corso. I have done a larger (40x40cm) with Orange backing, I will pop a picture up once I have ironed it.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
They look great!

add a layer of wadding? between the layers and you would have a great 'pot grabber' for the fire ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE