Am i bonkers ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Bonkers no, barking mad yes

I've got the Primus stove Captain Scott used on his trip, yours for £2750 paypal and postage included:)

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
They look like a very good quality bit of kit, beautifully made.

I'd have happily paid that for them, but I don't like the idea of wearing boots which have been pre-worn, so I'd get a new pair.

So, no, not bonkers, you've got a pair of boots which you are happy with, you'd be bonkers if you were not happy with them, they're excellent!

BBRaptor

May 25, 2007
Cardiff
I have been trying to source a pair in a larger size since I saw them for sale:p I think you made a good choice buying them Paul and at a fair price for the quality:)

Barney

Settler
Aug 15, 2008
Lancashire
Not necessarily bonkers.

how much are they new?
How worn are they?

If they are a good bit of leather, which they look, there wont be much change from £80 just for the gear to make them, Couple the top quality materials with the excellent craftsmanship and you may Have got yourself a bargain provided they have not been hammered for a year. Personally, if I had wanted them, I would have splashed out the extra 60 dabs and got new ones. I always try to buy footware that will withstand a lifetime of use.

moab

Forager
Apr 26, 2007
UK
I don't know wether your bonkers or not but it is a great title for a thread:yelrotflm

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere

Hmmm, if you read the blurb......"I got given this knife while on a course by one of Ray Mears Woodlore" blah blah blah. Then you notice the guy has a shop and is selling knives by the cart load !!:confused: :11doh: Cheeky!

Bet he has a crate of Mora's and a RM stamp, 2 seconds with a well placed thump and the price just went up by at least 50%!

I've half a mind to email the buyer and save him or her some hard earned pennies but I've typed enough for one night.

lostagain

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 27, 2008
Windermere
Ooooooooo !! Not really related to this thread but I've just noticed I became a Forager today after passing 100 posts!

What's the next milestone that I need to aim for (needless to say that quantity not quality of posts is my goal here as you'll know if you've seen any of my previous 101 posts !!!).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE