Am i bonkers ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

redandshane

Native
Oct 20, 2007
Batheaston
Oh go on I have to ask
What kind of wellies sell for £140 second hand?
I am sure its nether of the pairs I have, but hey You never know!

Shambling Shaman

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 1, 2006
In The Wild
www.mindsetcentral.com
To be fair to you its the $100 boot argument
buy 1 pair boots $100 last 10 years or longer
buy 1 pair boots $10 last 6 month = 10 years worth of $10 boots =$200

Buy the best you can save money in the long run.

Ps the Wellies I get from work are £98

JohnC

Jun 28, 2005
Edinburgh
If you really wanted them and had the money spare, then it's your cash and choice and I'd say you were as sane as everyone else on this forum...
If you didnt want them and were struggling to make ends meet, then yes, you are bonkers.
Hope this helps.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
If you really wanted them and had the money spare, then it's your cash and choice and I'd say you were as sane as everyone else on this forum...

Isn't that what they call "damning with faint praise"? ;) :D

If you didnt want them and were struggling to make ends meet, then yes, you are bonkers.
Hope this helps.

I agree - up to a point. If your flush then it's your money and now they're your boots!

If you're broke then it's still your money and now they're your boots! (although you're obviously as completely hatstand as a sectioned hare in March!)

Nice boots - by the way!

Diamond Dave

Mar 2, 2006
Ilkeston
Yup you are bonkers, but then again so am I have just paid £74 for sheath and the knife was only £50.......................ahahahah

Magentus

Settler
Oct 1, 2008
West Midlands
They were probably worth it if they were actually Wellingtons boots as used by Wellington himself at Waterloo. Or If you wear them all the time for everything you do for the next decade they'll probably pay for themselves. That's what you could tell yourself.

Magentus

wicca

Native
Oct 19, 2008
South Coast
You were definitely robbed, they're split up the sides by the look of it. My Grandaughter's boots are much better, they're pink with Teddy Bears on....£12..:bargain!! :lmao:

Them's the ones I was thinking about.

To be fair to you its the $100 boot argument
buy 1 pair boots $100 last 10 years or longer
buy 1 pair boots $10 last 6 month = 10 years worth of $10 boots =$200

Buy the best you can save money in the long run.

Ps the Wellies I get from work are £98

You've been reading Sir Tarry Pratchet.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE