alter fire/cooking set up anyone recognise?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harmonica

Forager
Jul 16, 2006
Clara Vale, Tyne and Wear
I was at a historical re-enactment today and was admiring these cooking fires everyone had. Unfortunately I can't find the website the guys say they were from, reinactment market I think it was.

Does anyone recognise these? They seem to be on four legs that are maybe threaded and have adjustable nuts to vary height?

8d6fb20d5f576e4ea233618b6eca834b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Does anyone recognise these?

Yup, looks very much like the one in our garage ~ but it's borrowed and although I don't definitively know who made it, I'm pretty sure the maker/seller is a regular at the TORM event already linked to; It might be worth looking at their trader list and clicking into trader websites ;)

EDIT: It seems that theTORM site no longer provides a link to a traders own website. BUT it might be worth contacting Anvil Art.

Last edited:

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Yep, it's the 18th century version of the McDonalds take-away apple pie. Soft sweet and just as dangerous when hot.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE