Air pistol for rabbits?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Rabbits are funny like that and habbits change depending where youare

our way its quite easy to walk past a rabbit by a few yards if it feels that playing possom in a bit of long grass or cover is the best

best to aim to just miss them if you walk directly at them them thay will bolt a lot sooner off set a few yrds and you can walk right past some times

few miles away this wont work they are more jumpy and feed at differnt times to

ATB

Duncan

PS based entierly on the picture i wouldnt take the shot on that rabbit with a pistol to much debris in the way which would deflect or stop the low powered pellet

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
A rabbit can be either chilled to your presence of very wary of it. A lot of it comes down to how much rabbits are hunted by people. If they have to put up with hunters regularly then they will be gone at first chance.

Take lamping for example. Go round an area that doesn't get lamped and you will see loads. Go to the same spot a few times and you will see hardly any after the first time you put the lamp on. They get smart.

BorderReiver

Mar 31, 2004
Norfolk U.K.
Rabbits are funny like that and habbits change depending where youare

our way its quite easy to walk past a rabbit by a few yards if it feels that playing possom in a bit of long grass or cover is the best

best to aim to just miss them if you walk directly at them them thay will bolt a lot sooner off set a few yrds and you can walk right past some times

few miles away this wont work they are more jumpy and feed at differnt times to

ATB

Duncan

PS based entierly on the picture i wouldnt take the shot on that rabbit with a pistol to much debris in the way which would deflect or stop the low powered pellet

Got a good view of the head by changing position, so a clean shot would have been possible.:)
As it was, it knew the dog was more of a threat and bolted in my direction.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE