Advanced Explorer First Aid Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I'm in the process of clarifying with Wayne but i expect it's going to be about 10 in the Morning (meet at Arundel station) and it will finish at about 3:30 on the Monday. Previously people have been able to arrive the night before and set up ready for the next day, I'll check to see if this is still viable.

Helen Back, sorry, this contradicts what i've said above, i was wrong, i got confused because I arrived the day before last year :D if you let me know when you can get there we can check to see if it's viable (if you end up missing some)

nigeltm

Aug 8, 2008
south Wales
Hi Tony,

Setting up the night before would be useful if I can. Also what is the deadline for payment? Payday is on the 25th so paying at the end of next week will give me breathing space.

Ta,

Nigel.

Hi Tony,

Is there any possibility of setting up the night before? The train timetable to Arundel requires 4 changes starting at silly o'clock to have any chance of getting there on time on the day (and that's if there are no last minute unexpected delays or cancellations!:()

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yes, there's no problem with people coming the night before to set up, the only issue might be getting people to the site the night before from the train station

Yes, there's no problem with people coming the night before to set up, the only issue might be getting people to the site the night before from the train station

hmmm... so... stumbling around in hopeful proximity to what might possibly be something that sort of looks like the site, on my tod in the dark, not advisable then?

[imaginary dialogue moment]
Tony: hullo Jimbob, seems like you've had a bit of a nasty accident what with that drainage ditch, the falling log and some rusty old barbed wire?

Jimbob: er, yes, hmmm, that'd be right

Tony: bit ironic then, with this being a first aid course and all that...

Hi Tony will there be joining instructions sent to my address by forest nights ? I have payed in full on the 16th March and have not recieved anything through the post as of yet, plus will there be directions from Arundell as i am from the west country and will be driving up the night before to get ready for the course and do not know the area at all.
Regards Ziggy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE