A couple of hours enjoying some decent weather.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SoggyBiscuit

Jul 30, 2014
Scotland
Another cracking day today! It was too good to waste so I headed straight out after tea with the dogs for a bit of chill time. Headed out through the wood which is part of the farm estate. It's mostly Oak, Alder and Hazel but there is the odd Ash and some Birch also. Had a look at Hazel trees to get an idea which ones are going to be best to gather nuts from. A lot of them are pretty bare but I found one tree that is covered in them. Starting to see ripe Brambles so foraged a few of those, eating them where I found them. There are still plenty which are not yet ripe so hopefully I’ll be able to gather plenty enough when they are ready. I'll probably make some jam with them. Plenty signs of deer going about but didn’t see any deer while I was out. I managed to set up my new 3x3 tarp but only for a quick check to make sure that everything is in order. It all looked good..... stitching etc all OK so now I’m just looking forward to trying it out. Spent most of my time down by the water watching the dogs splash around. It’s so nice to get a few dry days..... only thing is, it’s going to be a bugger when the weather turns around again!

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1690.jpg

DSCF1688.jpg

DSCF1687.jpg

DSCF1704.jpg

DSCF1680.jpg

DSCF1683.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE