1000 post competition. Make me laugh...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
blasphemy.jpg

Which worked on so many levels, but mainly because I sprayed a mouthful of tea across the screen when I saw it!

Thanks to all who entered - I was going to post a list of runners-up, but there were too many contenders to list:)

Martin - pm me your address so I can foist a load of rubbish on you...............

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Which worked on so many levels, but mainly because I sprayed a mouthful of tea across the screen when I saw it!

Thanks to all who entered - I was going to post a list of runners-up, but there were too many contenders to list:)

Martin - pm me your address so I can foist a load of rubbish on you...............
Totally agree. Took it to work as the funniest thing I've seen for a long time. Definitely cheered up the folks that got it (without someone telling them) ha ha :rofl:

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Ah - good idea! I'm hoping to be there on Monday 2nd sometime (daughter gets married on 30th June, and for some reason I have to attend that!)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE