1000 post competition. Make me laugh...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

georann

Feb 13, 2010
Warwickshire
www.slice-of-fire.co.uk
Jesus is walking through the crowds in the market when he hears shouting further down. "Stone the adultress!" they cried.
Jesus walked to the front and put his hand in the air, signalling for the people to stop. "Let thee who is without sin cast the first stone" he declared.
A rock flew from the back of the crowd and knocked the woman square on the forehead. Jesus turned round and shouted "Mother! You really do annoy me sometimes!"

There once was an inflatable boy, who lived in an inflatable world. He went to an inflatable school with an inflatable teacher, and one day the inflatable headmaster summoned him to his office. So the inflatable boy opened the inflatable door, bounced down the inflatable corridor, and went to see the inflatable headmaster. Taking a seat upon an inflatable chair in the inflatable office, the headmaster questioned him. "I hear you've been frollicking with a pin inflatable boy. I'm very dissapointed in you. You've let me down, you've let yourself down, and you've let the whole school down."

A chinese ginger midget walks in to a bar and the barman says "Is this some kinda joke?"

I'll leave now :ban:

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I dare you not to laugh at these clips, they're funny but what had me laughing till I cried were the sound effects. Be sure to have your speakers on. It's sooooo worth it. I had to restart it from 3.40 because that kid on the baseball bat and the sound effect induced a coughing fit

Enjoy.

[video=youtube;lL5Y0ng0uRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL5Y0ng0uRU&feature=re lated[/video]

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
1st-world-snowman_1338542678_epiclolcom.jpeg

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Prince Charles was opening a new sports centre yesterday, he was wearing a Davey Crockett hat all through the ceremony.

Afterwards someone asked him why he was wearing it, to which he replied "It was the Queens idea, when I said I was going to Scunthorpe she said" ..... "Wear the fox hat" :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE