Zipped bivvy bag ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
I've got a standard issue of bivvy bag and I've looked at the modified Endicotts Dutch one, but was wondering whats else is out there.
I'm after something that has a zip, is very roomy, and is bombproof aswell as waterproof.

What's out there ?

R3XXY

Settler
Jul 24, 2009
Crewe
Plus one for dutch bivi bag, meets all your criteria. I like the fabric that they're made of, very tight weave.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I managed to get hold of an olive green gortex bivvy bag similiar in size to the British Army type.
It was made by Muntain years ago, it is brand new and has a diagonal zip towards the front.
I don't think it has ever been used. Point being if you keep your eye out you never know what is out there.
I intend to trade it in the summer.
I knew someone who had a zip fitted to a standard army bag, worth considering.

PREPER.......... :)

I managed to get hold of an olive green gortex bivvy bag similiar in size to the British Army type.
It was made by Muntain years ago, it is brand new and has a diagonal zip towards the front.
I don't think it has ever been used. Point being if you keep your eye out you never know what is out there.
I intend to trade it in the summer.
I knew someone who had a zip fitted to a standard army bag, worth considering.

PREPER.......... :)

I'm after a bivy bag, not sure what I have to trade but if you fancy selling it instead let me know.
Thanks,
Gibbo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE