zamberlan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
As i said in a previous post, i had a pair for about 18yrs before the uppers wore out, & could'nt get any localy, so got the none-gotex meindls, which are superb. I was happy with my zamberlans, & they were my first good quality boot.

Rob

Dec 11, 2011
Vicenza
Zamberlan is a small boots crafter close to me here in Vicenza.
They made great boots, very detailed and well finished. Wearing a zamberlan in the woods is like walking in down town with a pair of church's.

Even if they are made in my area and I tryed a pair, my idea is that depending to terrain and circumstance you should need a specific boot.
So why zamberlan are not properly cheap, my choice went for: Asolo fugitive GTX or Danner Combat hiker for long mountain trail and Crispi Ranger or Belleville 795 on duty.

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
i'm on my second pair of zamberlans now, purchased earlier on this year from someone on here at the bargain price of 40quid. the fit doesn't seem to have changed over the years, unlike most manufacturers, and the quality is as superb as ever. they are a superb boot, but, don't buy them if you have fat feet, they're definately geared towards the more slender amongst us

stuart (the one with girly feet)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE