Zamberlan boots n crampons size 8

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi for sale my zamberlan size 8, 4 season, gortex lined boots.very good condition used on about a dozen hikes over on Skye.they served me very well but I just can't see me using them in the foreseeable future..i don't have smelly feet and these boots smell like new. £75 posted via pay pal
b5af1ce0c5178c861a43943e84b9ab37.jpg

Also I have a pair of stubai crampons too fit these boots can't remember the tech jargon but their the ones that clip too a lip on the back of the boot( a guess would be c2) .used these about 4 times and they'll come with a grivel crampon bag.£45 posted via pay pal
3d7f4b574971a57edb3d1ce136270933.jpg

I would prefer too sell these together and will adjust postage accordingly. If that becomes the case.the pic of the crampons is just a Google image.mote pics if requested.i also will consider a trade for a snugpak Bergen or similar rucksack

0f3fbf924c0b8509a7716af92a32ea29.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Hi. Could you tell me which model the boots / crampons are, or if not whether their B2 / C2 etc? Cheers. Si

Too be honest mate no I can't lol.these have been sat in the wardrobe for quite a few years now so it's time too move them on.i honestly can't remember and a quick google search came up fruitless. their the real deal 4 season ridged sole.with the alpine style heal clip crampon n front spikes.real solid set up when yer using them.their both in vgood condition and priced too sell.tgeirs an absolute bargain too be had here honest.i really wish I could add more info.i can take more pics if this helps.

Dexter

Forager
Jan 23, 2007
Birmingham, UK
www.th.ph.bham.ac.uk
Thanks. I agree with the crampons, C2. Is there any chance that you could send a pic of the label inside the boots? May give some extra clues as to the model. Reason is that I like to looks at reviews before I buy anything. I'll keep looking on google as well. Keen as mustard still though. Cheers.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
Thanks. I agree with the crampons, C2. Is there any chance that you could send a pic of the label inside the boots? May give some extra clues as to the model. Reason is that I like to looks at reviews before I buy anything. I'll keep looking on google as well. Keen as mustard still though. Cheers.

I'll have a look later but I don't think it's visible.their was a review in trail magazine about them years back.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
I have previously own a pair of these. I have very wide feet and these where rather comfy. Similar to my current Mendls. I good deal for anyone wanting to venture into the hills this winter. Make sure you have an axe for self arrest as well and practice.

Alreetmiowdmuka

Apr 24, 2013
Bolton
I have previously own a pair of these. I have very wide feet and these where rather comfy. Similar to my current Mendls. I good deal for anyone wanting to venture into the hills this winter. Make sure you have an axe for self arrest as well and practice.

Cheers for the input.yer don't happen too know the full name of the boot do yer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE