Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A surprise find today. I happened to park directly in front of this. I've lived in this area for years and was unaware of this.

9542706112_a37e712f12_b.jpg

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Failed miserably because they all went to the pub instead...as very few were fellow countrymen and preferred a good few ales instead.

Also as it, I believe, the main port at the time for sailing off to the Americas, perhaps one of the reasons it is a grid or block design for the towns streets. It is certainly looking a lot better these days than it did 29 years ago when I first went there.

Third biggest port in England at one point after London and Liverpool.
I have always lived here and it looks way better than when I was a kid but no longer has any industry really.

I love the colours in this one. Nice work!

Thanks Arya

Feb 15, 2011
Elsewhere
Moon rising behind an old fig tree last night which offered the opportunity to capture an image resembling something from a teenage werewolf flick.......& for once, the camera agreed to cooperate.:D

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
My picture of the day. A wasp raiding a spider web. Not an entirely safe thing to do, as the wasp risks becoming entangled itself, when it too would be prey for the resident spider. The spider won't risk tackling the wasp until it is tangled though, so this wasp got a free lunch.

9568417307_71952e8b9c_b.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE