Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
No I set it up to see how much more stove pipe I need to get it to fit properly ( Any excuse :) )

Here it is this morning .

004_zps50e34beb.jpg

Twodogs

Dobloz

Jan 18, 2013
Manchester, UK
looks warm mudgutz :)
and well used!

seems you have the 'long term investment' in fuel too !
some larger looking pieces of wood almost out of sight on that higher shelf...

do you do/make anything with the wood?
apart from the obvious warmth generator fuel?

any stuff you've made? pics? :eek:

austin

mudgutz

Jan 26, 2013
Staffordshire moorlands.
Hi Dobloz,

Took the pic while out on a walk mate but I do have a nice wood pile at home. I wish I could do more with it other than use it for fuel but I just lack the time and talent lol. Hoping to change that soon after reading some of the great carving threads on here, have to wait and see.

Take it easy man.Dave.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
Found this guy hunched up and bewildered while out walking. I think he'd crash landed as his beak was covered in mud. After a while he perked up and I got him to fly up into a tree out of harms way.

NewImage4_zps8c408b70.jpg

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
One from the weekend: Bit of an amble around the Beacons, stopped for a coffee and some birthday cake as we watched the sun go down :) By the time we got back down to the Landrover the owls were hooting around us in the woods. Lovely...

P1100344_zps09f692a5.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE