Xenophobic

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Hi Ya all

firstly I'm no longer "Dissapointed" and thanks to all your responses before my post got locked down. But I was looking for a positive response the likes of which some of u gave.

I'm not a troller lookng to spoof this site but woz just trying to guage an initial response!

It worked and hopefully I'll be here a for while - I love the outdoors and Randall Made Knives"

So sorry for those of u who took offence and hi to all u positive geezers out there!!!

Remember "Measure Twice - Cut Once"

Tom

PS Dont need no dictionary for Xenophoic :)

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Hi Ya all

firstly I'm no longer "Dissapointed" and thanks to all your responses before my post got locked down. But I was looking for a positive response the likes of which some of u gave.

I'm not a troller lookng to spoof this site but woz just trying to guage an initial response!

It worked and hopefully I'll be here a for while - I love the outdoors and Randall Made Knives"

So sorry for those of u who took offence and hi to all u positive geezers out there!!!

Remember "Measure Twice - Cut Once"

Tom

PS Dont need no dictionary for Xenophobic :)
"Measure twice - Cut Once

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE