Wye Valley Walk (very pic heavy of course)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Thanks for taking us along with you Harvestman. And not a camper van or caravan in site either. hehehehhehee

I'm so going to have to do this one day soon. Just find a decent place to wander and set off. I doubt SWMBO would be willing to come ane collect me at the end of the trail. Might have to do a circular route.

Anyway thanks for the inspiration.

Jun 12, 2011
Nr Brecon
Looks like a lovely trip through a lovely part of the world.

The web in the hedge is the Ermine Moth caterpillar. Absolutely destroys the hedge. Seems a lot more of it about this year.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Some awesome photos there, a beautiful area. Looks like a great few days of wandering. That bridge is awesome, I wish we had something like that here! In the day two camp pic, what are those flowers that look something like little hemlocks?

Pignut. Absolutely everywhere. Strangely, I have never dug one up and eaten the root.

Pignut. Absolutely everywhere. Strangely, I have never dug one up and eaten the root.

Ah yes, thank you. I have seen several posts on the pignuts themselves but never seen the plant. I wish someone would do a thread with some hi-res images of the entire plant growing, close-ups of the flowers and then picked and processed. If you have seen any of my posts lately you can see wild plants is a subject of great interest to me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE