www.survivalschool.co.uk ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falcon

Aug 27, 2004
Shropshire
Yep....did a weekend course with them 3 years ago....thoroughly enjoyable. Good instruction, nice people....great time :)

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
I've been on a course with Jonny. Excellent and patient teacher. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. :)

Please note in light of recent issues raised on BCUK - I am not, have never and likely never will been party to being involved, in any professional capacity, with Survival School, their affiliates, friends, neighbours or pets. My opinion is a personal one only and is not offered in an attempt to promote anything in which I have a vested interest or potential for monetary gain, nor the hope of any free courses. I have received no back-handers and no offers of free kit from Survival School. In fact not so much as a complimentary lollipop. No animals were harmed by my recommendation either. ;)

Reactions: Toddy and Ahjno

Roy's Badger

Tenderfoot
Sep 21, 2005
Kernow
Don't put yourself down, Smarty- the course i did with you was excellent. You're one of the most approachable and knowledgable instructors I've met, AND you're awesome value for money! :You_Rock_

SMARTY

Nomad
May 4, 2005
UAE
www.survivalwisdom.com
Hey Roys Badger, glad you enjoyed the course. I'm looking at a RV down here poss around April. land owner on side, beach area cleared (got to search tide times). Cost minimal depending on numbers. PM me nearer the time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE