WTT Sembida Harrier

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
Howdy all I've been consolidating my kit recently getting rid of things I don't use anymore or never used in some cases. In the process I came across this custom knife from a local maker. It's seen very little use and it just doesn't make it into my rotation. I kept my 2 favorite customs, let my dad and brother each choose a custom from my collection for themselves, and now this lil lady sits all alone on a shelf collecting dust. I would love to move her along to someone who will get some use out of her.

A2 steel
5" blade
4 1/2" handle
3/16" thick
16265718_10158207117070615_6904794180913160535_n.jpg

The Harrier was designed to be a well-rounded all purpose bushcraft and field knife. It's 5" blade is just the right length to baton moderate size pieces of wood down while still nimble enough to carve and notch without inducing wrist fatigue.
The 4 1/2" handle is one of the most comfortable handles ever designed. The unusual backward taper profile is very comfortable and puts the meat of the handle right where you need it during woodwork - right up front. This keeps the handle from wearing into your palm while making feathersticks and shavings.

My trade interests are rather eclectic.
A canteen cook kit in stainless or titanium.
A GoPro or similar quality
Wool clothing preferably in sold "earth tone" colors
And other bushcraft related items feel free to make an offer.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE