WTB. whittling twigs and branches by chris lubkeman

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
does anyone have a copy of whittling twigs and branches by chris lubkeman that they wouldnt mind selling, none of the online bookstores have it in stock except for a few independent sellers on amazon who all want about £30 for it which is ridiculous seeing as its only £7.49 brand new.

i have his first book "the little book of whittling" which i really love and really want the next one even though i've heard that its almost entirely birds, but thats fine by me :)

so if anyone has one they want to sell im offering £8 inc p+p and my eternal gratitude :)

please help people,
TJ

itsahabit

May 4, 2010
Leeds
Believe it or not it is £7.48 including p&p from WH Smiths online- it's in stock too. Click here to go straight there.
If you're ever looking for books try www.booksprice.co.uk. They don't actually sell books, they just compare various booksellers and list them in order of cost. I use it a lot, its great for those hard to get books as well as for saving me a fortune over the last few years.

TJRoots

Nomad
Jul 16, 2009
East sussex
gorrila: thats the little book of whittling in your link, i already have that one, its the next one im after whittling twigs and branches.

itsahabit: cheers, when i was looking it was saying out of stock, i'll order that now, thanks again

well thats it then folks, thread closed, ordering it now.

ATB
TJ

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE