wot do u do to ocupy ur evening

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kim

Nomad
Sep 6, 2004
Birmingham
He he, you're asking for some right answers to that one matey....!

But here's mine,

sit round the camp fire all night with a wee dram and watch the moon rise.

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
That will definately be when all duties are done. Well, I usually make cocoa and just lay by the fire thinking for myself. Very often I go to a quite place myself and just sit there staring at the lake or woods.
Perhaps carve in a stick I found or whatever comes to mind. :)

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Bring a bottle of good old uncle Jack Daniels/bourbon from out of my rucksack,just the job.

grumit

Settler
Nov 5, 2003
guernsey
i normally just read or play with some cord doing knots and hitches or if its raining just listen to it on the tarp or tent whatever i'm using

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
willie said:
might take up the idea of alittle bit of the trusty JD :eek:):
:shock: Strole on a proud Scot drinking JD,reckon William Wallace and other asorted great Scottish hero types will be rolling in their graves.A Scot drinks quallity single malts dont yer know never mind this cheap stuff from the colonies. :eek:): :eek:): :eek:):

Best get me coat methinks :wink:

Nah i cannot say as i blame yer really,i prefer bourbon to Scotch meself. :biggthump

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Sit around the fire, tell stories, sing songs ...... I like some social time at the end of they day to just sit back and relax and get to know my companions.

:biggthump
Ed

G

Graham Snowdon

I light up my pipe and take a nip of Highland Park from my hip flask and console the dog who hates the dark :roll: he's only 13 months old and still a bit scared of being in the wilds. Bit odd for a border collie but there you go.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE