worlds best restaurant serves foraged food

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

robin wood

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 29, 2007
derbyshire
www.robin-wood.co.uk
The crown or the queen is the land owner, they are custodians, it is not their jurastiction, the square mile is.

I may be wrong but I had always thought that the Epping Forest acts transferred ownership to the corporation of London. A friend of mine Jerry Wisenfeld was the first "superintendent" from a conservation background.

xylaria

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I may be wrong but I had always thought that the Epping Forest acts transferred ownership to the corporation of London. A friend of mine Jerry Wisenfeld was the first "superintendent" from a conservation background.

Just looked it up, You are right the crown doesnt own it. I thought it was royal hunt forest with commoners rights. I also thought hampsted heath had rights of common grazing. These things were true once. There isn't much of anyone rights left. I would like to see the corporation of london parks bylaws tested in court. I would gleefully stand charged the henious offences of collecting nettles , making chairs and daring to graze my duck on what was common land. I am not saying there should be a free for all, but the harmless and sustainable collection and use of natural materials should not be a crime.

Dont forget

the Nice people of the ramblers Club got a bill pushed through for more access which happened but it also prevents Foraging ( and pretty much everything else except rambling) on the land it covers

teh CROW act 2000 if it applies it trumps the CWA 1981 which does give right to forage for personnel use.

CROW 2000 doant apply to woodland or beach tho ( well not yet ) so parts of the New forest that are heath land have it otehr parts that are wooded dont

ATB

Duncan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE