Words fail me!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Listened to the Infinite Monkey Cage on podcast - recommend it. A Scientist made observations on Japan's damaged nuclear plant's radioactive levels compared to that received from CAT Scanners aswell as other interesting scare mongering in the press. Well worth a listen, just be careful of fried breakfasts ;)

Alan

There will always be some who'll jump on any "nuclear is evil" bandwagon, regardless of the facts. Strange when you think that their own body exists only because of nuclear fission/fusion...............................................

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
day four, and still no word from PresterJohn. i lie here surrounded by mutant zombies trying to remain unseen, but all seems hopeless. The specific details on how PresterJohn would cede that a gm loaf might cause a range of allergies or biological conditions remain a mistery, but without clarification, it's without resolution. I can only assume that presterjohn has been waylaid into picketing the last G.M. crop laboratory he passed.

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
1380176_542973145771139_1882888966_n.jpg

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Last edited by a moderator:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE